Are you concerned about the impression that you, or your team is creating over virtual platforms like ZOOM and MS Teams?
Are you aware that your virtual behavior now has the ability to affect your credibility and success?
With the rapid movement across to virtual platforms as the dominant meeting place for business, your conduct over these platforms can and will affect your levels of success as people will now judge your credibility and abilities on the way you handle yourself over these platforms.
People speaking over each other? Mishandled screen sharing? Realising the mute button has been on the entire time you’ve been speaking? Caught red handed on a forgotten video? Meetings that lack the punch and miss the mark?
Just a couple of the everyday mishaps professionals are running into on this new type of meeting platform.
The Virtual meeting maestro online course was designed to fast track you down the path to virtual professionalism ensuring that your conduct over these platforms is one less thing you need to worry about. In fact your seamless handling of yourself and others over these virtual platforms has the ability to elevate your impression above your competition.
Previously the calibre of your professionalism and organisation’s was judged on many things, one being the professional impression of your offices. Now the calibre of your professionalism and your organisation’s professionalism rests heavily on your ability to handle and present yourself appropriately over virtual platforms. The need for virtual professionalism has never been more necessary than it is today.
In this online course you will learn the following:
- Preparation for virtual meetings
- How to confidently open a meeting and handle introductions
- How to Introduce Rules of Engagement to ensure seamless exchanges between individuals
- The roles and responsibilities of a Virtual Host & Chairperson
- How to make small talk with anyone at the start of a meeting
- How to politely steer the team back on topic within given time
- How to build relationships over virtual platforms
- The do’s and don’ts of virtual meetings
- Environment setup for the professional look
- Camera and laptop placement for the perfect look
- Rules to follow over virtual meetings as a Guest
- Tips and tricks to enhance your presentation style over virtual platforms
The Virtual Meeting Maestro course doesn’t just teach you the basics of hosting and attending a successful virtual meeting, it teaches you strategic ways to seamlessly handle yourself over any virtual platform, and create a flawless digital impression in the eyes of your colleagues and clients.
This course is vital for any individual or organisation that needs to find an easy and cost-effective way to align multiple offices, keep remote employees engaged and most importantly create fluid communication channels with your clients and vendors.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 8
- Duration 4-5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 13
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self