Have you ever wondered what makes a ‘people person’?
If you guessed having the ability to effectively communicate with others, then you are absolutely right.
However what most people forget is that the majority of how human beings communicate is non-verbal. In other words, we use our body language.
If you’ve ever felt that sometimes people just don’t understand you in the way you would like to be understood, then usually that’s because what you’re saying, doesn’t match what your body is saying.
More importantly, most people don’t take into consideration the body language of those they’re engaging with, meaning they aren’t picking up on the huge pieces of important information being imparted.
By simply listening to what someone is saying, we’re missing out on more than half of the picture as their body language makes up the vast majority of how they feel about what they are conveying!
If you can train yourself to focus on the subtle messages communicated through body language, you give yourself the advantage over everyone else as you understand more than what anyone else is.
Who This Course is For:
- Business Owners
- C-Suite Executives
- International Diplomats
- People In a Relationship to Improve Understanding of Partner
- Single People Looking to Improve their Dating Life
What To Expect:
Learning and understanding body language as a subtle art, which means you will need to become knowledgeable on how to identify and contextualise different body language examples in order for you to utilise these skills in your day-to-day life.
The different aspects you will learn about include:
- The importance of understanding body language
- How to become a mind reader in the quickest simplest way
- Understanding Context and its impact on reading body language accurately
- 100 Body language positions and what they mean
- How to use body language to decode people’s true feelings during your conversations with them
- Using your body language to build a noticeable connection
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 7
- Duration 4-5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 18
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self